There is nothing better than visiting Baltimore Harbor and shopping at a Maryland seafood market. The seafood offered at a Maryland Seafood market is both fresh and delicious and you have a wide variety of different delicacies that you can enjoy.
Finding a Maryland Seafood Market
There are a lot of different seafood markets in Maryland, but when you are looking for someplace to pick up your next meal, you’ll want to look for one that stands apart from the rest. Some features to look for in a Maryland seafood market include:
• Fresh fish caught daily. Once you have had fish right-off-the-boat, you will never want to go back to eating old fish again. You can truly taste a difference when the fish and crabs that you dine on are caught by a seaman right before you eat.
• A full raw bar. Raw seafood allows you to more fully appreciate the flavors of the fish. A raw bar with fresh high quality raw oysters and other raw fish is a decadent treat that you won’t soon forget.
• Crabs. Maryland is known for its crabs, and the availability of life and steamed crabs is an absolute prerequisite for any good Maryland seafood market.
• Scallops, shrimp crab cakes, lobster and oysters. All of the different delicacies you expect to come out of the sea should be there for you to enjoy at your favorite Maryland seafood market.
• A variety of different entrees and appetizers made with fresh fish and real crab. Crab cakes, soup, fresh and fried fish are all choices to enjoy at a Maryland seafood market.
Ordering from a Maryland Seafood Market Online
While visiting a Maryland seafood market and dining on the catch-of-the-day is an experience at can’t be beat, it isn’t always feasible or practical to go to a seafood market. This is especially true if you don’t live in Maryland.
Fortunately, you no longer have to live in the area to enjoy the delightful dishes available at a Maryland seafood market. With overnight shipping and a variety of techniques used to keep fish fresh as it travels to you, it is possible to dine on Maryland seafood any day of the week, no matter where you live.
You can order a variety of different types of seafood online from a Maryland seafood market and receive them the next day. Options include fresh Maryland crab by the bushel, crab cakes made with real crab (not imitation crab like you might get from the grocery store at home), lump crabmeat, crab soup, shrimp, lobster tails, oysters and scallops. Each of the different types of seafood are as fresh as can be when frozen for packing and shipment, meaning that they will still have that great straight-from-the-ocean taste by the time they arrive at your door.
For your next special occasion, or just when you went a special dinner to enjoy at home and make you feel as if you are at a Maryland seafood market, consider ordering fresh Maryland seafood online.