Over the last few months, we’ve seen many people — some of them friends, some of them colleagues, some of them professional acquaintances — harassed, threatened, bullied for daring to suggest that video games can and should do better.
No related posts.
- Taylor Swift hits #1 on Canadian iTunes chart with eight seconds of white noise: Last night, Taylor Swift used Canada in a test of her power. Be it an accident or just a show […]
- After 25 years, Nine Inch Nails’ flawed, brutally honest debut is still worth a listen: Nine Inch Nails’ debut album, Pretty Hate Machine, was released 25 years ago this week — October 20th, to be […]
- Microsoft attempts to improve Android with new ‘Garage’ apps: Google might not be interested in building apps for Windows Phone, but Microsoft isn’t holding any grudges. Starting today, the […]
- Virtual ten-year-old girl leads to pedophile conviction in Australia: A global sting operation involving a virtual ten-year-old girl named Sweetie has led to the conviction of a registered sex […]
- IKEA captures shopping horror with halloween tribute to ‘The Shining’: IKEAs are terrifying. The thought of spending a weekend inside the Swedish furniture giant is the stuff of nightmares for […]
- Idiots exploit Ebola panic with malware and spam because everything is awful: Cybercriminals and spammers are once again taking advantage of a frightened public, unleashing malware designed to capitalize on the recent Ebola […]
- Apple iPad Air 2 review: What is an iPad? When Steve Jobs introduced Apple’s tablet in January 2010, he delivered an unequivocal answer. “The iPad, […]
- Apple iPad mini 3 review: For the past few years, most of the technology world has ruled by a cold, hard truth: to get the […]
- Apple is now crowdsourcing business listings to help make Maps better: For years you’ve been able to report inaccurate or otherwise lacking information from Apple Maps listings. The company has also […]
- Candy, cabs, and socks: using Apple Pay in the real world: Yesterday, Apple released iOS 8.1, and along with it, the company’s new mobile payments service. Apple Pay isn’t the first […]